Please contact us within 7 days of recieving your merchandise at: email@example.com for a Return Authorization (RA) number prior to returning. Packages must be accompanied by an RA number or they will not be subject for refund. Returns must be recieved by LUX within 10 days of recieving your RA number. Returns are processed within 5 business days of when we receive your return package. Lux Boutique / shopluxy is not responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Refunds will be issued to your original payment method. Lux Boutique / shopluxy.com has the right to refuse refund based on terms mentioned below:
Items must be in unworn, original and saleable condition with all tags attached. Items that have been washed, worn or altered, including items returned with deodorant, makeup, smoke, perfume and/or stains are not eligible for a refund. Shoes must be in the original box – the box must be free of damage or postage stickers or stamps.
- The following are not eligible for refunds: Intimates, underwear, socks, tights, swimwear, jewelry, hair accessories, bodysuits and beauty products.
- Sale items are non-refundable/ FINAL SALE.
*** YOU CAN ALSO RETURN MERCHANDISE TO THE STORE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY. ***
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products you have received.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.